Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Everyone,

My name is Windy and I am fat. I had hip surgery 6 months ago and since then I have put on 15 pounds, which is on top of the 20 pounds I already wanted to lose. I have no self control when it comes to food and diet. I need some local support if there is anyone in my area. I went to a yoga class on sunday and actually ended up in tears by the end of the class because I was so frustrated at how bad I was and how out of shape I looked. When I was in virginia I used to hike 20 miles a week. But here you have to drive so far to get to the hiking trails and then they are so steep that I find I can't really go as far. I need some cheer leaders and some folks that maybe could walk with me and show me some new places. I need help.

post-21710-0-92925000-1378743342_thumb.j

post-21710-0-92925000-1378743342_thumb.j

Hi Windy. I'm new here too. Losing 35 lbs is definitely a realistic goal! You look to be about the same shape as me, except I have like 55 lbs to lose (i'm guessing maybe I'm taller or our goal weights are different). Anywy, I've already lost 10 lbs, so if I can do it, you can too! I found cutting foods out of my diet to be the biggest help. I can't have 'just one bite' of anythng processed in the storebecause it sets me off on a crazy food binge. I figure the food changes put me at 'maintenance level', and any exercise I do is what is helping to take the weight off. Find what works for you, and you can accomplish anything!

You won't regret doing that workout, but you may regret not doing it. So get your butt in gear and get to it!

Starting Weight: 190 lbs Current Weight: 175 lbs   Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Krunchy's Battle Log           Challenge 1