Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone.  Just joined today.  Hoping that I can dip my toes into this thing until I can get full on board with the program.  We're going on a 30 day cruise in 2 weeks so I'm not sure that I will be able to completely adhere to the nutrition piece of the program.  Yesterday, I did start an exercise component.  My plan is to go to the gym 6 days a week.  Three days, I will do upper body work and three days I will work lower body.  I try to alternate cardio between a kick in the a#$ tradmill program that I got a hold of a few years ago, the elliptical, spinning classes with a yoga, dance or pilates class thrown in here and there. 

Any tips for the nutirtional component while I am on the cruise will be helpful.  I'm thinking that I will just stay away from grains, eat lots of veggies and use whatever fish is available as my protein source. 

Welcome Lauren! Your nutrition goals sound great! If it were me I'd start nutrition after the vacation lol, and just do an insane amount of exercising in the cruise gym :) Hopefully they have a lot of healthy choices for food, like salads, veggies, fish, and fruit so that you can easily stay away from grains and sweets!

You won't regret doing that workout, but you may regret not doing it. So get your butt in gear and get to it!

Starting Weight: 190 lbs Current Weight: 175 lbs   Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Krunchy's Battle Log           Challenge 1