Forums are back in action! ×

Allow me to re-introduce myself

My name is H, O, H to the O V, no wait, I forgot that I'm not Jay-Z, sorry!

Let me try that again. Hi, I'm Daniel!

Maybe someone here still remembers me :) I'm a 24 y/o Austrian who used to work in several big videogame corporations and live in Germany. Now I'm back in Austria, because unfortunately I ended up completely burned out from work.

I used to be somewhat active on the forums between 2010 - 2012, when I was on a search for my self respect and my way to get healthy. Since 2012 I only read the forums :$

Eventually, I finally managed to turn my life around entirely and be featured as a successstory on NF: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/08/29/meet-daniel-the-austrian-rebel-who-dropped-109-pounds/

Now I'm decided to dedicate more of time to the community again, to stop to only lurk and read, but post more on here again.

I'm really looking forward to the next 6 weeks challenge, currently I'm working on making Meditation a habit by doing the Hard Hat Challenge.

Feels good to be "back", so how are you all doing?

Cheers!

welcome back! I'm relatively new around here and found your story very inspiring. I had lost weight before and maintained it for awhile (although I was till overweight I was much healthier than in the past) I ended up in a  job that made me miserable, stressed and depressed and put 25 pounds back on. I just left there recently and am trying to get to a happier healthier (and smaller!) place.

Be miserable or motivate yourself, whatever has to be done its always your choice -Dyer