Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, my name is Will, I am 16 and I am joining this site on a recommendation of a friend. The main sport I do is a few different martial arts. I started karate when I was 8 but stopped after about a month, as I didn't like it. However, when I was 10 I decided to start again with a new organisation (sama) and I enjoyed it. I trained pretty hard from then, and after 2 failed attempts at getting my final belt, I finally got black belt on the 12th of June, 2011. Since then, I have kept doing karate, but less than I had been. I teach every Friday evening and train on Mondays. I also do kickboxing on Wednesday and Thursday. I would like to go more, but I have schoolwork that needs doing, and that takes up most of my time.

Anyway, I also do some semi-pro gaming on the side. I played in a few Team Fortress 2 competitions and my team was pretty good. I had to drop that for school unfortunately. I play lots of Borderlands 2 now, and occasionally some Dota 2.

That's pretty much everything about me that I think would be relevant to this site.

I look fowards to spending some time here :D