Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

I'm 75kg/165lbs guy, at 175cm/5'9" and coasting off of my youth at this point which needs to change while I've still got a good base to work off of.

I've participated in sports most my life, but always left the details of working out to the coach or instructor. I've recently come to a point in my life where I am starting to place more value on learning and honing my mind. As such, this is the time to educate myself how to plan proper exercise routines instead of puttering around the gym and selecting exercises at random.

Martial arts and I have had a relationship for 5 years, but now I'm here to figure out what to do when I don't have a school/gym easily accessible.

See you around

Hey! Welcome. You kinda sound like me, I was using my age as an excuse to not eat properly, "Eh I'm young, I still have time" lol and now I'm 25, so figured bout time I change that mindset.

NF is awesome for tons and tons of information especially about nutrition and how to building a routine.  I'm by no means an experts but I'm happy to help anyway I can.