Forums are back in action! ×

Starting Afresh

Greetings,

I am a 22-year old from India, who just discovered Nerd Fitness. I have been "working out" (hah) for the past four years, with absolutely no improvement in my physical appearance or level of fitness in general. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 75 kg, yet have virtually no visible muscle and I know for a fact that I have very light and thin bones. I suppose there were several things I had been doing wrong all this while, the main culprit being my lousy diet full of junk food, sweetened drinks packaged as "fruit juice" and processed food. Nerd Fitness introduced me to the Paleo diet and more primal workout routines, which I have started implementing from today. Currently, this is just an experiment for me, considering nothing worked out for me so far when it comes to fitness, but the number of success stories make it seem promising.

I hope to get adequate information and resources through this community which will help me achieve my goal of being much fitter than I am right now.