Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone!  Well, my name is Maggie.  I've been lurking the posts of NF for almost over a year now, but I've never been that self-motivated to really do anything with them.  I would just read for information and not do anything about it.  I'd much rather go and play video games or sit on Warcraft for hours on end rather then walk ten minutes to my school's gym and work out.  With my chemical engineering degree, I've really had the choice between school, play, or working out.  Working out was the last on my list, especially after grueling Organic Chemistry homework or something of the sort.

I've always been in good shape.  Not amazing, but at least acceptable.  I have been a colorguard girl all my life, and it's my main source of exercise even in college.  Heck, I have done colorguard since 8th grade, and now I'm a senior in college.  This summer, I got to march with a drum corps known as the Bluecoats.  I did 83 straight days of colorguard throughout this past summer.  I ran around a football field and spun a flag till I felt like my arms were going to fall off.  And my god, when I came back from the summer tour, I was amazed at how much better my body looked.

1098442_10151779395295891_690035715_n.jp

That's a before and after summer tour photo.  I'm so happy with myself that I'm determined to make this keep and stay.

Here's where me scouring the NF website comes in handy!

I'm so ready to work to keep this new body, and all the new self-confidence that comes with it.

Thanks for reading this guys c:  I'm so excited to finally take part in the NF community.

Hi Maggie! Congrats on the summer transformation. You look amazing.

I'm pretty new too. Are you going to join the next challenge?

Yay for more science nerds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Level 0 halfling working to become one bendy, martial-arts trained assassin. In stripy tights.

First Challenge: Laugh at Gravity, Airbender Style

Sixseasonsandamovie! Go team Venture!