Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, looking to put this underpants collection to good use.

Hi I'm Bleary, I've been getting very interested into fitness recently as I am slowly growing more and more out of shape. I'm 18, from Belfast and don't do much besides playing video games and writing music. I'd just like to take care of myself a bit better. I left school last year at 9 1/2 stone, bordering on underweight, but I now weigh nearly 12 stone. This might have been exacerbated by quitting smoking which I had been doing pretty heavily as I started when I was 15 but I feel like maybe I started eating more to compensate... 

Anyway sorry for rambling, I just have read a lot of articles about getting in shape etc on this site and on these forums and I have been so inspired. I would love to put this inspiration to good use but I still feel really confused about the whole thing.

Ideally I'd love to start building strength by doing bodyweight stuff until I'm strong enough to hit a gym and start using the weights? 

If some one could point me in the right direction in regards to where I should start It'd be amazing.

Thanks!