Forums are back in action! ×

'In order to gain something, you must present something of equal value. That is the principle of Equivalent Exchange'

Hi I'm Sophia,

As an avid video game and anime fan this seems to be just the fitness forum for me. I'm 20 and from Cardiff in Wales. All my life I've been told that I'm 'underweight' or 'skinny.' After finally getting fed up with such comments I decided to start going to the gym and lifting weight.

Over the last year I have made progress but, as I was ill for alot of the year, I was unable to make as much progress as I'd like. I think another reason that this happened was that I wasn't following a structured exercise plan and have been a 'lone wolf' when it comes to exercise.

This is why I've joined the forum. I'd like to be able to talk to people who have a similar desire to improve their fitness and to have people to help spur me on when I feel demotivated.

As mentioned above, I love video games and anime. I'm also in university at the moment studying a degree in Classics. (To those who don't know it's a mixture of Ancient history, philosophy, literature, Latin and Greek) I enjoy yoga and tai-chi and, when at university, I attend a weekly class for each.

The quote in my title is from Full Metal Alchemist. I think it really encompasses the idea that if you don't get results if you don't put the work in. I'm ready to put in the work. I'm ready to give it my all. BRING IT ON!!!

I hope to get to know you guys better :)

~Sophia.

Level 0 Pixie

STR 0 / DEX 0 / STA 0 / CON 0 / WIS 0 / CHA 0