Forums are back in action! ×

Well I finally signed up for my first challenge, and just wanted to introduce myself. I am father, husband and youth baseball coach. I have been married to my best friend for 13 years and we have a 12 year old son (I know right?!?). I have been coaching youth baseball in my area for going on 17 years. Baseball has always been a passion and hobby of mine. I am of belief that if you were given a talent to do something you are responsible for leading the next generation.

I am avid gamer and I am PC and XBOX fanboy... I enjoy playing games with my son now who continually humbles me everytime we both touch the controls. I also like repairing and building computers.

Well... that is basically all I got. Looking forward to becoming a new me and "Levelling up my life!!!"

Kliee

That sounds fantastic! Like most other newbies I'm educating myself on how to exercise efficiently and properly and hope to pass it on whenever I have children. Another guy on these forums and I have just started keeping track of each other's progress and was wondering if you'd like to join? We're really looking for people who are committed to changing and don't mind sharing photos, workout programs and all that other good stuff.