Forums are back in action! ×

I'm ready to destroy.

Don't mean to be so aggro, but I've been stuck in neutral for a while. I started trying to lose weight last February, I lost about 20 lbs. just by cutting out soda, counting calories, trying to cut down on sweets/fried foods and exercising. After about 3 months I plateaued, and about two months ago I became a Pescatarian, eating fish about twice a week and eating vegetarian the rest of the way. I have lost no weight due to this change, and I'm really back on the sweets.

I've also lost motivation to exercise, and it might be the exhaustion from being in school and being a stay at home Dad of a one year old girl. It's a lot more time consuming than I thought it would be, it would be worse if I actually worked a job like a lot of parents.

I need motivation. I need a support group, as I'm about to turn 35, all my friends have moved out of the city (except for me) and are busy with their own lives. My wife is sweet and all, but she has her own image problems and its hard to talk about losing weight to her without the conversation becoming about her.

I'm 6'2", and I've been bouncing from 250-255lb for the last 5 months. I want to be 225 by Christmas, 200 by next summer and between 180 and 190 a year from now. I have to do it.

I'm going to do this by trying to eat more raw foods and less processed, cutting out the sugar and sticking to a consistant exercise schedule.

I'm not much into RPG's, but mixing it with my health regimen seems fun. My current hobbies are watching pro wrestling (independent mostly, although I do enjoy WWE from time to time), watching movies, playing video games and reading comics (mostly Marvel, Batman and the Walking Dead).

I look forward to utilizing Nerd Fitness and meeting everyone involved. Hopefully we can all help each other in reaching our goals.

Bruce Wayne: I'm not afraid. I'm angry.

Big Remy

Level 2 Adventurer

STR/ DEX/ STA/ CON/ WIS/ CHA

5.5 / 2.0/ 2.25/ 8.0/ 2.0/ 1.0

First Challenge-

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37558-ready-to-rock/