Forums are back in action! ×

G'day guys and girls, I am a 27 year old Surveyor and former Personal Trainer from Melbourne Australia.

It's been a few years since I was a member of any sort of site/forum, but the stories and posts I have read thus far on NF have re-ignited the fire.

I never stopped training, but it has been without gusto, the same for gaming, I used to split my time evenly between the two but lost something along the way.

So...it is with great pleasure that I leap back into the fray and announce my two biggest goals...

1. To hit the mythical and so far unatainable 100kg bodyweight (currently I weigh just over 90kg, having started my journey at 6ft and a miserly 62kg)

2. To make an assualt on the Top 10 lifting leaderboard in Benchpress, Squat and Deadlift (I think I might be close on 1 already if my math is right)

Cheers in advance guys and girls, I hope I can make a worthwhile contribution to the forums!!

(P.S bought GTA5 this morning and seriously considering taking the day of work tomorrow, should have waited and bought it friday, ha)

"Whosoever touches this gem shall be granted the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak! Henceforth, you who read these words, shall become ... forevermore ... a human juggernaut!"

"Whosoever touches this gem shall be granted the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak! Henceforth, you who read these words, shall become ... forevermore ... a human juggernaut!"

Battle Log