Forums are back in action! ×

LARPer looking for some reallife Characterprogress

Greetings everyone. 

First, I'd like to mention that english ain't my native tongue. So sorry for all those mistakes in gramma and word in advance. 

So, where to start...

I am a dedicated european LiveAdventureRolePlayer, like the title is already giving away.

I am 2.05m tall and 115kg heavy at the moment. And my fitness is... let's say it's rusty...

The Pike of my "fat days": 145kg, summer 2010

I can remember that I heard myself saying when I stood in front of a mirror: "I've got to change something..."

During the last 3 years I managed to lose 20kg of bodyweight by simply banning "hidden fat"-products from my fridge.

Or in other words: I managed to break free from the bound of the fastfood chains.

Since I had a few encounters with GYMs that didn't went well, I was looking for a guide on how to achieve my individual goals

instead of beeing thrown into the same pit as everyone else. 

So I came across NerdFitness about a month ago.

Like it was mentioned in the mails, I wrote all my goals down and decided which ones to achieve first.

To avoide frustration I started my new life by changing to the Paleo diat and I quit smoking.
Thanks to that, I managed to drop another 5kg.
But now I feel ready and fit enough to get to the next step. The physical training.  

Now here comes the problem. 

I know what I want to achieve, I know the basics of how to do so, but I'd like some advice from someone who knows what he is doing. 

So here comes the twist back to the LARP topic. 

I am mainly playing battle-NPC roles. Which means that I am on the battlefield 3 times a day, for about 3 hours straight each time. 

Next August is the next bigscale battle I am going to attend to. And when I am saying bigscale, I am talking about 10k+ visitors. 

Until then I want to be able to carry my full armor set, which weights about 50kg.

On top of that, I don't just want to be able to go into battle and go out in one piece. I want to be able to do serveral sprints and intense fights

and still be able to ask for another. 

Well, so far for now. 

Roland, level 1 Barbarian rangerSTR 4|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 3

"As long as an improvement is possible, good enough won't do." 

Okay, I just stumbeld over the "Beginner Body Weight Workout". 

Looks like I was right to say I was rusty. Ended up with 2 circuites before feeling to dizzy to carry on.

Just need to get some more weights for my dumb bell. Didn't feel a thing with 15kg. 

Roland, level 1 Barbarian rangerSTR 4|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 3

"As long as an improvement is possible, good enough won't do."