Forums are back in action! ×

Alright ladies, I need your help!

I might just try it hobgoblin lol, but not just yet, I still got a bit of hair to grow :P

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

Okay, here's my advice.  I like to keep my hair shorter as well, in the summer, and it gets irritating when you don't want to shower.

First, invest in a dry shampoo.  I like the one from LUSH, but there's about a million different kinds.

Second, pomade and hairspray.  For Pomade, I recommeng Got2B brand.  It's cheap, functional, and has some stuff for dudes that smells good.  You'll want one that's a little more solid, as opposed to the tackier, stickier stuff.  (I recommend the one in the black jar that smells of tea tree.  <3 )

Hit your hair with the dry shampoo.  (You spray or dust it on, rub it through your hair, then rub or comb it out.)  This will get rid of any unnecessary oil or other grossness, and it also helps to texture your hair a little.  Next, take a bit of the pomade and rub it around in your palms, getting some between your fingers.  Run your hands through your hair and shape it how you want, using the pomade on your fingers to get the pomade through your hair and style.  When you get it looking how you want, finish with a little hairspray.  (Aerosol, for sure, and anything more than medium hold should do.)

In total, it should just take you a few minutes.  Enjoy!

I rather not use hairspray. My hair is so damn thick, one its set in a way without any products, it just stays. I do have and have used pomade in the past though, like the picture in this thread. 

I just don't want anything with a lady-like smell, because well, that's against the whole concept of my manly-hood. PLUS I don't think my girlfriend would like that my hair smells more girly than hers ¬_¬

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

Cheapest solution I've found: baby powder. No blowers, no heaters, no water, no nothing; the cornstarch absorbs the oil, you muss it through your hair so that the excess falls out, and it looks great on everyone I've seen try it. 

But dat smell.....

EDIT: to fix your signature! :) http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37778-quick-little-guide-to-fix-your-signatures/

Hey, I did say cheapest! They make better-smelling hair powder for 'dry showers' that work the same way, but they're harder to find unless you're willing to online order them. I've found that the smell of baby powder doesn't stick around long if I shake or brush the excess out, and what little is left smells better than I would otherwise ;D

Also- Thanks so much! I was wondering what was up with that. Signature fixed!

The Rogue of Void: 

Level 0 First-Time Challenger

Current Quest Bed ~ Current Battle Log ~ The Re-Firing Squad

Guts. Glory. Revenge.

Shaved it to the scalp, but I was wearing nothing but a towel when I took em, to get that shock effect from my girlfriend, because I shaved my chest/stomach too while I was at it. It worked. BUT ANYWAYS. Here's the shaved head and chest/stomach, because, ..., because, ..., well just because.

aqas.jpg

Oh lol, now I get it lol, those disposables. I didn't razor it, I just used a clipper lol, my hair is way too thick to blade shave it, it takes like 2 hours and lasts like a day and a half. lol

One trick fins yourself silk pillowcases, they aren't cheap, but because of their properties they don't cause bed head (I suspect it doesn't generate the static charge that causes hair to go nuts). You could also find a do rag like the football players wear under their helmets, if it is right kind of material might protect the hair, too.