Forums are back in action! ×

Ok first and foremost you look at me now I look like the nerd stereotype glasses shy etc I used to be athletic played baseball in HS but too much time sedentary killed my desire and body . This week to me saw a huge upswing for me in my weightlifting I tried deadlifts for the first time slaughtered it :) was scared to try it honestly but it turned out to be easier than I thought Also set a new PR on my bench 165 still less than my bodyweight but I will get there Mark my words I will also finding a new bit of motivation in an unlikely place an anime Dragon BallZ to be exact. I'm just watching the series itself for the first time thru so please no spoilers lol So psyched for the new PRs and cant wait to get back to work and raise the bar even further WOOT WOOT

Well first. Hey! Good to have you with the Rebellion!

Second, DBZ motivation is awesome! (See my current avatar) I do also have a couple of remixes on my mp3 player with sound bites from the show on it, get's me pumped every time! Maybe we can start a little anime/DBZ motivational group! :D

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4