Forums are back in action! ×

How to make stress your friend!!

It does sound like it has some merit to it. But also note at the end she said that you should make choices based on what you think will be meaningful in your life, and then you'll be more prepared to handle the stress that follows.

This means that if you 'know' something will stress you out more, it will. And you may not have as 'healthy' a stress response, since you foreshadowed the negative to begin with by thinking that the job is more stressful for you.

For example, I 'know' that the faster I manage to pursue my interest in working in trades, the more enjoyable my life and work will be to me, and the more meaning I feel my life will have.

So, that says a lot about my current position, at a retail shoe store, as an Assistant Manager.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU-!

It's nothing like my 'ideal' work environment. But I'm still pretty happy when I work most of the time.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens