Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings and salutations from 13,000 feet above the ground.

Hello Rebels! 

Yes, my name is roughly [ROUGHLY] translated as "Free Flying/Flight/Fly," because I love skydiving. I have done 7 tandems since June 2012, I design make technical jumpsuits for freeflying, swooping, and tunnel flying, and I photograph high speed landings. I am an artist, photographer, designer, and product developer. I have put off my AFF [accelerated free fall license] because I don't want to be overweight when I get my AFF. When you're fat you fall faster and I want to make jumps with my beautiful, athletic, gazelle-like friends and not have to stretch my limbs completely straight for drag. Why do I describe them that way? Because they work hard to stay in that kind of shape, and I want to be a beautiful, gazelle-like athlete again, too.  

My loves:

Photography, design, herpetology, plasma physics, aerodynamics, biomechanics, reading, and music.

Harry Potter, all Arthurian Lore, Watchmen, getting into Oz literature, vampires [not the kind with the sparkly vampires and all of the sexism.] 

I play card games and board games, my favorite is Saboteur because I so enjoy the mind games since I don't play them in any other part of my life.

I also enjoy camping, hiking, watersports, cooking, and eating.

My stats, briefly: 

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 168 lbs

Waist: 38"

Chest: 43"

Hips: 41"

Thigh: 23"

Calf: 14.5"

Forearm: 10"

Bicep: 13"

Goals:

I want to see my muscles the way I was able to when I earned my black belt all of 12 years ago. To not feel the pain of past injuries, or at least to be able to compensate for them with strength. To have the strength and endurance to pilot a canopy and land without being sore the next three days! I want to find my super power again, because clearly I have forgotten what it is.