Forums are back in action! ×

Do I love myself enough ...

hello!

I have wanted to get myself in a better space for a long time but I have not been able to commit to really taking care of myself.  I am feeling stronger after reading all this material and am starting now.  I am important to me and I need to not feel exhausted, dissapointed, frustrated all the time.  I would love to see a picture of myself and not cringe.  I would love to run a race and be proud of how I did.  I would love to have the energy to do all the things on my list that just seems so overwhelming right now.  Do I love myself enough to commit to myself and this program? 

I am really overwhelmed by the forums and at a loss of where to start, but I think I have managed to find my way.  There is so much going on it is hard to know the best way to engage.

Looking forward to the journey with you all.  It is not hard to feel the enthusiasm from this group!!

Renée

HI Renee, How do you type the accent on the e in your name? Anyway, I found you on the 6 week board too. I don't know how to use this technology very well so I may be repeating stuff but anyway. I have fibromyalgia and go through the do I hate myself or love myself thing CONSTANTLY. Steve's article on will power being finite form of energy really helped me a lot because I thought not having enough meant I didn't care enough, but now I can think of it as I'm doing hard work and I need to take breaks! I love that! I'm not even taking on the fitness part yet cause it is overwhelming. Just focusing on going Paleo. Nice to meet you.