Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all, been reading the site for a while but finally got round to actually rebelling today! I've never been the most committed person when it comes to working out so thought this could help change that.

I'm not in particularly bad shape but now that summer is here and I have a few months before university starts up again thought I'd use the time wisely for once and take my fitness, strength and muscle mass up to as high a level as I can achieve!

To start with where should post to get advice on my training program etc?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the Rebellion! In terms of general fitness questions, you can post them to the "Rebel Army Base Camp" forum. If you know specifically what kind of workout you want to get into, there are several Guilds under the "Challenges" board where people might have some specialized knowledge. These boards are both small enough and active enough that your question is unlikely to get lost regardless of whether you go for a more general thread or ask a specific question in the Guilds.

Basically I'm doing martial arts 3 days a week and I'm intending to practice parkour so I'm trying to put together a workout plan that supports both these things, as well as general fitness and vanity by building muscle. I have taken a look at the intro to parkour article and am using that as a starting reference point now looking for advice to add to it. would it be best to post in the general area as it covers a few areas?

Thanks