Forums are back in action! ×

Epic Workout...does your routine shake the building?

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/19/scientist-tae-bo-workout-sent-skyscraper-shaking/?hpt=hp_t2

"Seventeen people performing a vigorous Tae Bo workout caused tremors that forced the evacuation of a South Korean skyscraper earlier this month, the building's owners say."

All to the soundtrack of "Power" by Snap. I've got the power, indeed.

It could be a new rank for the OMFG.

Level 1 - Trouble With Tribbles (cause a pyramid of cottonballs to topple over)

Level 2 - Jurassic Park (cause ripples in a cup of water)

Level 3 - The Matrix (spoon bends)

Level 4 - The Dark Knight (wall collapses)

Level 5 - Twister (house collapse)

Level 6 - Inception (skyscraper collapse)

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

Real men dance with the best of them!

Jesuschrist is the most wonderful and complex person as of date,anyone can learn from him- paraphrased from The Master of Emotion

www.cultivatinglashinibana.wordpress.com A log about my weekly japanese learning via Kanji study, and reading manga in japanese of course. Updated every Sunday.

Current Challenge:http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?4867-Staff-Purge

THE PERFECT WEAPON.

holy shit, it's been ages since i saw this movie. Jeff speakman was on his way to being a full blown badass, what happened to him?

Last I heard, he had formed a hybrid martial arts style (incorporating MMA stuff) and was teaching out West.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

Last I heard, he had formed a hybrid martial arts style (incorporating MMA stuff) and was teaching out West.

Shame. He was like a darker haired, more fluid version of Chuck Norris (who I'm afraid will read this and come looking for me).

On a sidenote... Chuck Norris jokes? Never old. Heard this one last night: "iTunes pays Chuck Norris for every song he downloads." Personal favorite? "Chuck Norris goes into Burger King and orders a Big Mac... and gets one"

pause > breathe > press play

tweetle dee