Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone!

For starters I go by Evarnae or just Ev. I am 19 years old and I live in rural Australia - and yes I do have a pet kangaroo that I ride everywhere. I'm a fantasy/sci-fi geek with a love for RPG's - obsession of the moment is Skyrim.

I've been overweight and unhealthy my entire life, I've never been slim or fit so everything from here on out is a new experience for me. I have a spinal condition which makes it difficult for me to function like a normal person most days but I know that it's manageable and part of going on this epic quest for health is an effort to bring down my pain levels. To be compeltely frank I am around 158kg (348.8lb) so I am definitely here for the long haul and I'm looking forward to know you guys over the next few years.

I also have a love for theatre, acting, singing and writing so if there's any other drama geeks here, I'd love to meet you.

That's my introduction, thanks for having me :redface-new:

I love that you reference a journey of years in your intro.  That just inspired the hell out of me.  

Pleased to meet ya, and I look forward to working with you towards each of our goals.  

"That's it!  You people have stood in my way long enough.  I'm going to clown college!"

"Some curs'd fraud of enemy hath beguil'd thee, yet unknown, and me with thee hath ruin'd, for with thee certain my resolution is to die."