Forums are back in action! ×

I am Ben. I like dorky things and awesomeness. Instead of rehashing everything, I'll just post my "About Me".

I am a longtime gamer (D&D, AD&D2, White Wolf back in the day, Star Wars d10, D&D3.5, D&D4e), former paratrooper (All the Way!), husband, father of four, ardent Catholic and budding powerlifter. I work with kids with disabilities at a residential school and my son rocks the whole severe autism thing in a mostly adorable way. I lifted heavy while in the Army: I was 5,11", 225lbs, squatting 605lbs, with a 52" chest, 17" neck and calves bigger than most people's thighs. But after I left the Army, I stopped working out. Five years out, I now strengthout and I'm tearing through my goals. My current unofficial totals (taken from my most recent week of 1RMs) is 1000lbs. My goal is 1650lbs and I feel like I'm well on my way. TheBiggerBen is also a blog, but you can find that on your own, if you wish.

The Bigger Ben

Audacia

All the Way