Forums are back in action! ×

Ready for Change-

HI I'm Charlie! (Yes, I'm a girl with a boy's name)

I have a passion about health. I know that when I take care of my body, my quality of life is SO much better! But I can't seem to stick with anything and I always end up going back to old habits even though I know they are unhealthy.

I came across Nerd Fitness last night, and it has given me new hope! I read the ebook about the 15 mistakes Newbies make and I could relate to a lot of them! SO... I am ready to do this- The right way! But I need help and accountability so if anyone is looking for accountability let me know!

Have a good day :)

Charlie

Hi Charlie! 

It's great to see other people just getting started here.

I'm sorta, kinda in the same boat as what you sound to be. There are a lot of things that I know I should be doing but I have a hard time following through on all of the plans that I make. Great at planning but crappy at execution of the plans, y'know? 

If you're interested, I would really appreciate the added accountability if you want to be fitness buddies.

Hi Charlie! 

It's great to see other people just getting started here.

I'm sorta, kinda in the same boat as what you sound to be. There are a lot of things that I know I should be doing but I have a hard time following through on all of the plans that I make. Great at planning but crappy at execution of the plans, y'know? 

If you're interested, I would really appreciate the added accountability if you want to be fitness buddies.

I would love that! I can relate to everything you just said! I could use the accountability too!