Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from Mexico!

Hello brothers in arms,

I've already posted a presentation message but it was long time age and never posted again, so I guess I have to start over.

I'll keep it short though, I am "Fearlessman" (or in process to be, most likely),my profession is Monk and I am ready to leave the fear behind and start living up to my full potential in terms of physical prowess, health, social relationships, love and all the thing this wonderfull yet strange world has to offer.

I would like to start talking about my "name of war": My whole life has been dominated by fear. When I was a kid I was afraid to be considered a "bad" or "naughty" boy, and my parents will love no longer. Through my teen and college years I was afraid to dissapoint my family and girls rejection, that's why I always tried to to be the best student, the best son, the PERFECT nice guy. Even when my parents where proud of me, I never got the females attention, basically because I avoid them for the FEAR of rejection. Even one some girl showed some interest in me, I was afraid to not be good enough for her, to not being atractive enough for her and she would eventually leave me for a "better guy". Once in adulthood I was depressed and worried for being overweight, afraid to loose my job, to lose my house, to fail in my marriage (actually that happened, but that's another story)... fear, fear, fear.

Enough is enough! I don't want to be afraid any more, I know fear is a primal instict, but I refuse to allow it to keep controling my life, I want to break free from fear.

All the best fellow rebels!

Per portas inferi est quasi via ad caelum. A la victoria!