Forums are back in action! ×

Since *high school students get out of nowhere and badly sing:* we're all in this together *students get back to their respective lairs* lemme go ahead and tell ya'll a story, eh?

Once upon a time there was a girl... Let's call this girl, uh... Commander Shepard, for the time being. Now, little Mrs. Commander Shepard's been a lil tomboyish girl from the start. She ran, she jumped she got her share of healthy scars and broken bones as a pup. Then came the schooling times. Commander Shepard's mom wanted her to get a decent education, and let me TELL YOU, that is no ordinary wish to have in this shiny(yes, I said it: SHINY) land called Brazil. Good schooling down there wasnt exactly easy to find, you reeeeally had to work for it.

Study started to take Commander Shepard's days, so she could pass the admitance test to a good high school.then to a decent college, and she had less and less time to excercise and do fun stuff. She struggled, though, struggle she did. First she had to let go of her most loved sport EVUR, Kayak, in which, she was really REALLY FREAKIN GOOD at, then she tried kung fu, running, and as time passed she had to let go of all those so she could finally go to a good college. Art college.

In college she began to notice she had more free time. At first she tried going back to kung fu, but it became much too expensive, so she, sadly, had to let go of that. For some time she just played games and watched series, but, deeep inside, that tomboyish girl missed the action. So now she's trying to learn to swim, and going back to doing exercise.

Now let's make a wild assumption here and say that I'M Commander Shepard and that this (as of now) is my favorite forum on the internet, and that I really want to go back to doing SOMETHING. Moving those old muscles (Ok, not that old, I mean I'm really just 19). Burning that stubborn fat and maybe being able to run for more than 30 seconds before collapsing in a pool of sweat (mild exageration there)... 

So yeah, here I am, trying to get back in touch with that lil girl from back then.

Good to meet you, brethren! I'll try and keep up!

**~Stay shiny!~**