Forums are back in action! ×

Just saying Hi!! New to NF!

Good morning to all Fitness enthusiast, 

Came across NF a few months back and decided to Join due to the like minded people and stories I've come across on here. It's refreshing to see people sharing and succeeding in fitness with hard work and dedication. yes, it is hard work. It's great to see a place like this that promotes the lifestyle needed to achieve results and not the constant gimmicks and fads we are bombarded with on a daily basis. Fitness is becoming one of those topics now that I tend to avoid discussing with people (like sex, religion and politics) due to all the BS out there.

After almost 20 years (give or take haha), I think i'm finally starting to figure this fitness thing out, and constantly trying everyday to improve myself.

Thanks to NF for keeping it real and simple!!!

Steve

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

Hello and welcome to NF! :D

I'm sure you'll do awesomely here!

Yeah, fitness tends to be something I slightly avoid with my friends, because I don't want to seem like a meathead! So we always end up talking about games or our computers or books! Which I can deal with :P

But having said that I have done a fair amount of reading on health and fitness so if you have any questions throw them my way and I'll do what I can :D

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Thanks Vengeful,

Yeah it's hard to talk about it with friends and family, I only try and motivate and not be to pushy. Currently my wife talks about starting to workout out, so I try and steer her in the right direction, she doesn't want to train with me because I train like a mad man haha, which is fine, I would rather her train with a friend, doing something she would enjoy, which is half the battle. At least I can talk to my friends about video games tho hahaha  :playful:

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw