Forums are back in action! ×

St. Jude Children's Hospital Fundraiser

Hi, nerds!

I know that we have many generous and kind-hearted users here and that many of us are raising money for one charity or another. Klay for rethink.org... Minders for breast cancer... me for St. Jude. 

I'm reaching out, as others have, to ask you - the NF community - to continue to rise up and support us! So many of you have donated to my cause already. Seriously - the donations list reads like a "Who's Who" of NF and I can't help but feel my heart swell with gratitude and pride. I am so thankful to be part of this community. 

If anyone would like to donate to St. Jude Children's Hospital via my Give Thanks. Walk. campaign, click here or click the link in my signature.

Currently, I am sitting at $930 - $70 away from my initial pledge and $75.80 from regaining the top fundraiser spot within my company. Typically, the top two fundraisers in our company get to visit NYC for a big annual fundraising event for St. Jude - we get to meet St. Jude families and I would honestly kill for the opportunity to attend. Two kind acts for the price of one! 

Please please please keep in mind that every single dollar is important; every single donation, large or small, all counts and helps to make a big difference in the life of a suffering child and their family. 

• Thanks to donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything - seriously, ANYTHING. Not even airfare to get to and from the hospital. 
  • St. Jude speed their research discoveries directly from their labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
  • One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.
  • Furthermore, St. Jude is one of the most fiscally responsible charity organizations, with $0.81 of every dollar being used for research and treatment. 

Letting go is the hardest asana. 

Instagram: WholeBodySwoleHeart