Forums are back in action! ×

I'm In! (I posted this in the wrong place first)

I posted this in th " Start Here" section, but I think I should have posted it here:

So, a couple of weeks ago, a freind told me about this site and I have to say, you guys are awesome.  Since then I've been checking it out and getting myself ready for the next challenge.  I guess I should tell you a little about myself.  I'm 38 and I'm in the best shape I've ever been in, which is decent but not great.  I still have a lot of room for improvement, but I am more interested in what I can do than how I Iook.  Some of the (fittness-related) things I'm into are poi, aerial fabric, slack-lining, stilt-running, yoga, snowboarding, and biking.  I have a pretty decent knowledeg of nutrition and I know how to make healthy things actualy taste good.

As the next challenge gets closer I will define my goals better, but here is a loose idea of what I'm looking to do:  increase my flexibility and coordination, build some muscle mass, and increase my endurance. (I could be more vague, but i would have to work at it)  I will probably be focusing mostly on body weight training as far as strengthening goes.  After watching some of the parkour videos on here, I've decided that that is something I definitley want to try.  Sofa King Ninja!  I've also fallen in love with the concept of "playout."  I've done that sort of thing before, but always felt a little embarassed if someone saw me.  No more!  I will playout with pride!  I think the Assasins' Guild is the place for me, but I might cross-class some Ranger later on. 

That's all I can think of for now, but you will be hearing more from me! 

For the Rebellion!

Sam

Better Living through Reckless* Experimentation

*But well documented

Yay for the Assassin's Guild!

And great to have you on board Sam :D

I think that's a great idea to use the time before the next challenge to streamline your goals (that's what I did the first time around too!)

Best of luck and I'll be sure to keep the Assassin's looking out for you :D

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4