Forums are back in action! ×

Hi there!

I came across this amazing place a few days ago and, needless to say, after reading a bunch of the articles I'm pumped to start my own journey.

A little about me...I'm a recent college grad. I swam for three years and picked up rowing in my senior year. Since I graduated I realized how hard it is to maintain momentum and motivation to work out by oneself. I miss my coaches that made me wake up early for 6am practices and had set schedules. I didn't really have to worry about being fit because someone else was already doing that for me. So after three months of trying and failing at picking up healthy eating and workout habits I turned to the internet and stumbled upon you guys! And may I say you all are awesome! So I've decided on my profession (a ranger/druid hybrid) and I'm ready to take the steps to get there. But I need some help and guidance on how to get there. I love weight training...did it all four years of college. I like running to an extent...treadmills aren't my favorite but if there's a way to make it fun (i like pyramids and intervals) then I'm so down! If you didn't figure it out...I LOVE THE WATER! I tried flow yoga and really liked it so I will continue with that...but I'm searching for activities to strengthen and increase my flexibility that make me happy!

I'm also looking at how to turn around my eatting habits so that I live a healthy lifestyle from here on out.

I've read the 15 newbie mistakes book and definitely associate with the overeager beaver...but I'm trying my hardest to make baby steps so that I don't fail.

I'm positive, optimistic, and I'm scrappy as hell! :)

Thanks for being so inspirational!