Forums are back in action! ×

/me waves hello

Hi there! I'm Liz and I've completed step zero. I joined the Golden Horde (you all) and said hello. I'm happy with completing step zero.

I'm excited to move on to step one, which is cut out all the bad food. I've been doing step one for nearly a year now. Some days are good, others not. Damn you cravings and urges! But my digestive health has improved tremendously, so yay me! I love mixing it up in the kitchen, using spices ALL the time, trying new foods, and seeing what happens. I'm not using my intestines as a science experiment (god no!), but I do want to test my body and find what works best for me.

I'm anxious about measuring my progress (I am so forgetful but also don't want to overanalyze the data), working with dumbbells/bands/other equipment (never done this before), and generally staying with it! I have so many interests and priorities - and I'm determined to make my health and fitness a priority! That's why I want to stay connected here - with my fellow Golden Hordesmen.

Thanks!