Forums are back in action! ×

Was feeling great... but fell off the wagon :(

Well I'm feeling pretty crappy right about now. I found NF about two months ago and started the stronglifts 5x5 program. I was doing great with diet and workouts and was feeling amazing. My pants that were getting too tight were starting to be a bit loose and I started to feel strong and fit.

But then it happened.. The stress.

We are in the process of buying a new house and selling our current house. I never knew how stressful this was because our current house was a breeze to buy. I guess we got lucky. People are dropping the ball left and right. Nobody will return my calls. My house is a DISASTER because we are trying to pack everything up. Clutter and messiness alone stress me out. Add on trying to buy/sell our house, work, my husband (who I absolutely love to pieces but he is on my last damn nerve right about now), packing, meal prep, workouts... Something had to give. I bet you can guess what that was. (No, it wasn't my husband)

But I'm not giving up!

We are supposed to close on our new house this Friday and sell the old house 3 days later. There is a light at the end of this miserable tunnel! I am going to get in some type of workout Monday through Thursday this week. I will do my best with food since I didn't go grocery shopping (most of my kitchen is packed so meal prep would have been really difficult). But the most important thing? I'm not making excuses anymore. In two weeks time I went from feeling on top of the world to feeling gross and miserable. Never again. This is where I learn that I need to turn my stress into motivation to be stronger. It is not an excuse to be lazy.

So here's to a new day, a fresh start. Wish me luck!