Forums are back in action! ×

Super nerd in the Army

Hey everyone I'm Jay,

There is a lot I want to post on here so let's see how it goes.

I've been reading the NF blog for a long while now and it's really helped me with my fitness goals so I thought I would join the boards for an extra boost

As far as the nerdiness goes I am best described as a Browncoat Jedi Timelord from the Planet Krypton, Khal of the Dothraki Sea loyal to the House Targaryn.

I know that's a lot but there is more to me than that but it's a start.

As far as my NF character for the longest time I was an Ogre trying to be an Assasin but I never seemed to have the real motivation. After years of trying to live in the real world I joined the US Army as a medic and found it.

Through months of training and focus I turned myself back into a human all be it a large one( at 6'3 and 210 lbs I think I might be half giant) by dropping 30 lbs and 10% bodyfat.

Now my goals have changed a bit and are focused on functionality. My new fitness goals involve me working on a new class that I like to call Vigilante ( A Ranger with a bit of Assasin mixed in) and maybe even changing my race again to Lycan( long lean muscles for running and hunting)

With Ranger being my primary class I am trying to go Paelo as best I can, I am just having trouble giving up the post work out lowfat chocolate milk and Greek yogurt.

My current exercise routine, other than the Standard Army Pt, is primarily Insanity. I would like to get into Crossfit and back into Rock climbing but the closest gym is a bit a way considering I got rid of everything when I joined the Army including my car.

Well that is my story, I hope you enjoyed reading it, look for me on the Ranger boards sometime soon and feel free to msg me any time

• Lvl 2 Human Vigilante (Ranger/Assassin Hybrid)

Current Attributes: Strength (STR)- 2 Dexterity (DEX) - 3 Stamina (STA) -3 Constitution (CON) -2 Wisdom (WIS) -3 Charisma (CHA) -2

Current Challenge:http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/60461-the-arrow-back-from-the-dead/

Quote: Your Mind quits before Your Body ever will