Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

Ooh, the mind is a good one.

For me, it's my smile/teeth and my hair. I'm 37 and have never had a cavity and I'm kind of ridiculously proud of that. I like to go to the dentist because the staff always talks about my nice teeth.

I have super thick hair that turned from slightly wavy to curly after having my daughter. For the longest time I couldn't figure out how to deal with it so I would straighten it but now I've figured it out and always let it go natural. I like how it is kind of crazy and bed headish.

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif pickerimage.jpg

Here is a pic to help with the resurrection.

My legs help keep me standing and moving forward! :)

And the resurrection has occurred!

(And with great legs at that)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks... :-)

Forewarning... there "challenging it" and there's "pushing it to the point of full rebellion"... my course has taken me REALLY close to the full rebellion part... if I didn't have 2 weeks or so of class left, I'm sure it would have went full rebellion on me as it almost broke a couple days ago... right now we're in an uneasy truce...

Insanity, I bet your mind was able to do more than you ever thought possible! That is awesome that you are willing to take it to the edge! Some people never come close to challenging themselves mentally or physically and have no idea what they are capable of! 

• Like 1

I still go with my original answer of my whole body, but I really wish I could get an underwater shot of myself swimming because I'll admit to checking myself out in the mirror when I'm doing Yoga and damn I look very aerodynamic when my arms are fully stretched above my head

• Like 3

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Insanity, I bet your mind was able to do more than you ever thought possible! That is awesome that you are willing to take it to the edge! Some people never come close to challenging themselves mentally or physically and have no idea what they are capable of! 

This is true, I knew it could take a lot. Hell, Marine bootcamp was easy and their whole job is to break you mentally.

If there's one thing I realized, it's how much time I really used to have available. Before I did school, when I would complain about not having enough time to do this or that... I look back and go "Damn I had a lot of time available, I just didn't use it" and now I'm excited to be done, and have all that time available to me again, but this time with a different outlook.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

The other week, I walked past a mirror shirtless and did a double take.  The weightlifting has made my chest, arms and shoulders quite nice.  Too bad there will be no vacation this year...so unfair

God Frost! I wish I could have that kind of positive relationship with my body. You should definitely post some pics to show it off. I know I would if I felt like that....

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Come on… this thread needs pics …. seeing is believing! :)

Haha I'll see what I can do. And you're right pics are what drive this thread.

• Like 1

Yes! Guzzi's arms are awesome, Guzzi's arms impress when she flexes for us! (Sung to the tune of Everything is Awesome from the LEGO movie.)

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

My ass and my quads for sure. I've always considered myself lucky to have the bubble butt gene.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

My ass and my quads for sure. I've always considered myself lucky to have the bubble butt gene.

With your squat numbers I wouldn't doubt this.

• Like 1

Awesome… let's see it!!! :)

I come from a long line of flat butts…. 

I have the flat butt gene, although, I think it is more I come from a long line of woman who never worked out…. the sit-on-your-a$$ gene!

I come from a long line of flat butts….

I have the flat butt gene, although, I think it is more I come from a long line of woman who never worked out…. the sit-on-your-a$$ gene!

Squats. Squats. Squats. Squats. Squats!!!

Guzzi, how about a "gun show"…

Yes! Guzzi's arms are awesome, Guzzi's arms impress when she flexes for us! (Sung to the tune of Everything is Awesome from the LEGO movie.)

Eeeeek! I'm really not convinced of this at all! All those photos are for keeping tabs on the bingo wings not showing off, lol!

Right, right... Positive body image and all that. Let me see if I can find a photo that I don't mind sharing....

Posted Image

Meh... Not much to see in that one. I might try and get a better photo tomorrow. :)

I am working on it!

You are talking shit my dear! :D Your ass is perfectly pert, so shut up! ;)

There's very little I could honestly say I "love" about my body, but I do think I have nice eyes.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Ask and ye shall receive:

48bc62d8-394e-464a-8f47-14a0ef2e4f55_zps

abcd93b5-f58c-44b1-878d-1885cc5cb06f_zps

• Like 1

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs