Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

Oh good!!!! :-P then I like those :-P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Old picture, but I've usually been happy with how my back looks. (Those deltoids look overdeveloped as fuck though.)

Posted Image

Good Lord sir. Lol I'm quite jealous

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Old picture, but I've usually been happy with how my back looks. (Those deltoids look overdeveloped as fuck though.)

Good to see you feeling positive enough about your body to post a pic mate. :encouragement:

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Posted Image

Overdeveloped = awesome right? Because that's you! Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

10361997_10152061793691965_4622093211962

Ok Machete,

What are you trying to do to us, first you charm us with your funny comments and pop culture references, you gain our sympathy with your unlucky at love stories then you sneak in a post of your amazing back! Wow, love a well developed back!

Maybe you should be going for older woman who can really appreciate you :P.

• Like 3

Ok Machete,

What are you trying to do to us, first you charm us with your funny comments and pop culture references, you gain our sympathy with your unlucky at love stories then you sneak in a post of your amazing back! Wow, love a well developed back!

Maybe you should be going for older woman who can really appreciate you :tongue:.

My main strategy appears to be the Matthew McConaughey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6niC0hlgX0

• Like 3

My main strategy appears to be the Matthew McConaughey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6niC0hlgX0

If you got it... flaunt it... :-)

That's why you see a lot of my beard...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Don't have a good pic of it right now (better than the ones on my avi/sig)...

But my traps. No part advertises that you work out like the traps. Its also typically a very underdeveloped area for bodyweight folks (especially the showy upper traps). I don't totally focus my efforts there, but I do a fair bit of extra work specifically for the traps.

I also think it is the area that has changed the most dramatically since I started this journey.

• Like 1

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Don't have a good pic of it right now (better than the ones on my avi/sig)...

But my traps. No part advertises that you work out like the traps. Its also typically a very underdeveloped area for bodyweight folks (especially the showy upper traps). I don't totally focus my efforts there, but I do a fair bit of extra work specifically for the traps.

I also think it is the area that has changed the most dramatically since I started this journey.

Well, Waldo, I think must agree with Insanity, If you got it, flaunt it!  :)

• Like 1

If you got it... flaunt it... :-)

That's why you see a lot of my beard...

You should soooooo change your profile pic to the one from the beard comp! Go on! Do it, do eeeeet! ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Terrific, insanity.

Finger pistols are so underrated and underused. I'm in favor of replacing awkward greeting hugs with finger pistols and *pew pew* sounds.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

Terrific, insanity.

Finger pistols are so underrated and underused. I'm in favor of replacing awkward greeting hugs with finger pistols and *pew pew* sounds.

I like the finger snap to pistols, with a tongue click and head nod... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I am King of the cheesy dance moves, btw (Queen? Meh... I prefer king) And I am not afraid to make a complete Tit of myself in public with them either ;)

Oh dear! This isn't the Random thread is it....? Thread derailed! Thread derailed! Lol!

• Like 1

I am King of the cheesy dance moves, btw (Queen? Meh... I prefer king) And I am not afraid to make a complete Tit of myself in public with them either ;)

Oh dear! This isn't the Random thread is it....? Thread derailed! Thread derailed! Lol!

This thread at 2:56..

Ooh... Oohh... is it... will it stay up... nope.. it's gone...

• Like 2

My first challenge