Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone ! 

At the beginning of this year i hit nerd fitness with the goal to lose 20 pounds and level up my life , like most things i do i jumped into it very fast hitting the gym creating my blog "Cool Story Corey" and making a huge list of challenges and adventures i want to complete. Things went ok for the first month hitting the gym 4 times a week for the first 4 weeks , new jobs got in the way and moving around kicked in and i eventually lost the battle. So 6 month's later and now i am back preparing to give it another fighting chance. Im preparing to travel to India for business so hope to start blogging about my travels while also exploring and exercising like crazy while im abroad. 

Half Drow - Level 1 Adventurer                               Stats
Strength--------4       Dexterity--------1                    Height: 5' 6         Weight: 150
Stamina--------2        Constitution---2                                    
Wisdom--------3         Charisma------3                     Physical Attributes: Unhealthy, love handles , stout 
Challenge: Level 1 Questing                                     Habits: Energy drinks , Googling everything i see

Well welcome back. The great part about coming up short is that you know where you went wrong and hopefully you can make some necessary changes and hit all your goals.  Or come up less short and repeat the process till you get there. 

By the way, very jealous of your travels.  I travel for work, I end up in Ohio, you end up in India...not too fair lol. Safe travels!