Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all,

I just found this place and thought I'd give it a go to keep my motivation up. I've been exercising for 2 months now. Initially it was walking (with the dog) and running- now I'm switching to dancing and strength-building exercises. My current routine involves:

-walking at 4 mph about 3 hours a week, usually 40-60 mins per walk.

-running once or twice a week with intermittent fast walking, e.g. walk 10 min, run 10 min, walk 5 min, run 10 min, walk 5 min, usually totalling 5 km.

-dancing (kpop choreography, bellydancing, freestep) 2-3 hours a week

-yoga, squats, situps etc twice a week for one hour

In total I now exercise around 9 hours a week, but since the dog always needs walking it feels like less. In addition I do carry my five-yearold on my back a few hundred meters every now and then and walk a mile a day dropping him off and picking him up at day care.

My goals are to be more fit and have more energy, to lose around 5 pounds and drop one size. I don't take the scales dead serious, but prefer using a tape measure. When i started my measurements were (in centimeters) 95-74-99. They are now at 91-70-95. 

Let me know if you want to know more about me, I wasn't sure what to focus on in this intro. Hoping for some inspiration and input in the forums from you all. 

<3 :)

Walking, running, dancing, squatting.