Forums are back in action! ×

from ashes i shall rise. . .

Hello NF, this is your newest member, wannabe assassin blah. I just got my eyes set on this comunity (maybe family is a better way to describe it) and i'm willing to embrace it if thou shall give me the chance. I'm going to try and tell my epic tale so far, but i advise against

grammar nazi's, my writting is going to burn your eyes simply because english is not my mother lang. And i actually never took any classes, i learned thru games + google translate, anyway if you're reading it up (actually down) to this point, you should be kind enought.

Why blah ??

I wanna remain annonymous for the time being, i actually fear the empire might be targeting myy life and i'm not nearly strong enought to take care of my on a** at my current level. 

This means for now, i'm not confident enought to show my face, i probally will someday, even going against the assassin code :B

The tale so far :

About 5 years ago i would attend to the gym every single day. I had a weak phisique to begin with but after atending for about 1 full year, i managed an average body, not too skinny, not too bulky. I dropped the gym, sports, my grades went down, hell came forth for some personal reasons. After some months, i managed to leave my own darkness grasp and now i regret the time i lost while doing so.

3 years has passed since i last went to the gym. I have praticed some kick boxing and i still play soccer with some friends here and there but i want more.

When i was younger i was pretty agile but really stiff, i still am. I had no information back there, i would have probally twice the benefits from the time i spent in the gym if i did.

My wish is to join the assassin's guild, fast and subtle. To move fluidly ( does that word even exists ?? ) and sharply, with the ability to adapt myself to every situation and outsmart my enemy to certain death ( maybe thats a little too much ).

My biggest dream right now is to never stop moving toward the mastery of myself. I cant abandon all my current activities to pursue it, but i dont ever want to lose my sight of whats important to me again. It's not a race anyway, i'll get anywhere i want in my own pace. But i have to start moving.

-My first step has started today. I'll challenge myself to not take a bus in my home-> college -> home daily routine. Thats about 25 min to go and 25 to go back. Plus i'll not eat breakfast until i reach college and watch the 1st class, so i'll have 25min walk + 1:30 hour fastened state ( is that correct ? ) and 25 on the way back =).

-My second step will be towards the pursue of flexibility. I'll not be doing almost any strenghtening at present time due to an injury i had in my left wrist for the last 2 years ( carpal tunneling shit or something like that ? i have yet to see a doc, all i know is it hurts a lot and it comes back everytime i use my left arm '-' sometimes wearing a heavy watch triggers it ).

-My third step for now will be to get a doc to examine my left wrist.

anyone knows where a really stiff guy can gather some info about flexibility to start his epic quest ? a simple guide would be more than enought ! 

Thank you for reading, hope we get along =)