Forums are back in action! ×

Hey guys I am stoked that I have found this forum!!

I joined these forums because it is time for a change! I am unhappy when I look in the mirror and see the blob that looks back at me.

I smoke cigarettes..I know it's a filthy habit and I want to quit and I know if I put my mind to it I will.

I'm not only doing this for myself I am doing this for my wife and my 6 week old daughter. I don't want to miss out on anything in their lives they are my everything. I don't want to be that dad that can't keep up with his daughter or can't do certain things because Daddy is sore or too tired. My wife is very supportive and said I can do anything I can put my mind to.

I am also a type 1 diabetic. My doctor said that I won't need the pills I take anymore if I lose 30 or 40 pounds and that is my goal, to get thin and then get lean.

So with the support of my family and the great site that I have decided to join in sure I can reach my goals!

Tue only thing I really find hard us the nutrition portion. What has helped you folks with cravings and snacking??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Sorry guys I also forgot to add and I know this is a duh moment lol

One thing that is hindering my from reaching my fitness goals is that I had a cornea transplant 2 weeks ago therefore I can't jog but I can walk. So I adding that into my day I am also off work for a bit so I have lots of time on my hands.

In my opinion nutrition is the building blocks to a healthy individual therefore that is my first quest.

To cut out the junk and processes foods. Eating more fruits and veggies as portioning my food correctly, also but out my night snacking!!