Forums are back in action! ×

Finished the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant (spoilers)

I'm so sad it's over now (though when I first finished the second I had no idea a third would come out so... what am I sad about, right?), and I had so many unanswered questions. Nothing really important to the plot but I really wanted to know what happened to the Sheriff and it's kinda sad that we never actually really got to see the Haruchai's territory. I gots me some unanswered imaginings about the wives and children...

!!!!!!!!! It's out?!?! Finally! Must get. Eventually. Soon.

I was the same -- finished the second trilogy and thought it was all wrapped up, and then one day randomly found the first two books in the third. Although the writing in the third, and especially the third book, didn't seem quite as good. (I can't remember the sixty-four-dollar word he kept throwing around, but he seemed to use it every few pages or so.)

Lol, when I was reading the third book, I didn't know there'd be a fourth. I was starting to run out of pages and nothing was even close to being resolved and was getting nervous. Then I nearly threw the book across the room when I realized I'd have to wait for another book...