Forums are back in action! ×

Restart & Reload...

Hi All, my bestie AmberVon showed me this site a couple weeks ago and I've been digging through and loving it every since.  I figured I should come to the forum (cause she won't stop pestering me;-) since I'd like to do the next challenge that starts in Nov and introduce myself :)

I'm a 40-something LA Gal (by way of the east coast) who lost 75lbs over the last 5 years and then managed to gain 38 of it back this last year thanks to an injury in my foot and a loss of motivation.  I'm sort of lucky in that I dont own a car so I walk everywhere but that has the down side that I have to walk everywhere to get things done and when you're not motivated you don't go anywhere.

Thats why I was so excited when I started reading this site.  Its awesome, the people seem great and finally I feel like someone speaks my language when it comes to food and fitness.  While I'm not much on the gamer aspect I do love a good fantasy sci-fi tale.

So now I'm just ready to start back on my journey and really enjoy the fact that its with others who share my view of the world.

~May

Welcome and I'm happy AmberVon was able to pester you to join. The more the merrier! Whereabouts on the east coast are you from?

Thanks!

Originally from Annapolis (just outside of Baltimore)  ... but its been mmmmmaaaannny years and several states LOL.  But you never let go of the East Coast to my thinking LOL.

~May

Thanks!

Originally from Annapolis (just outside of Baltimore)  ... but its been mmmmmaaaannny years and several states LOL.  But you never let go of the East Coast to my thinking LOL.

~May

Nice! I'm from NY and find myself slowing moving West. Philadelphia for 7 years or so, now in Chicago. Yea, you'll always be an East Coaster lol