Forums are back in action! ×

From Fritz the Feeble to Fritz the Fearsome

My name is Fritz, and I believe in body building.

When I was little, I always told my mom I wanted to grow up to be a male model, and at the time, it was a fully reasonable thing to say. I looked good, really good. I had some social problems because I never really learned how to to talk to people. My family focused a lot of its effort on supporting my brothers in their athletic journeys, and much less in mine, I don't blame them for this because they played football and my sport involved me swimming back and forth between two walls for hours on end. Even I was bored of it. 

I was really thin, I still am, and I've always looked up to my brothers as having some of the most admirable upper body strength imaginable. I want that, and I feel as though it is my turn, and I plan on having some of it. I'd like to live my dream of becoming a model. No, I'm not absurd enough to actually think I can be a model, but I want to obtain the body I've always wanted. Through my love of fiction, I don't identify as a super hero. I identify as the ultimate ranger, Strider (Or Aragorn of Lord of the Rings in case you didn't pick up on it.) I've never tried to get big before, and I worry that I'll end up like one of the people who post once or twice and are never heard from again. So I'm making it my mission to post as much as I can, about whatever I can. I plan on focusing on heavy weight lifting, extreme long distance running (I'll have to build up to that, starting low of course,) and flexibility training. I may even start my own guild if that's allowed. I am a planner, I've been planning out my diet and my exercises for weeks now and today is the first day I plan to go work out, I'll post here immediately afterwards with my workout and my diet.

Again, my name is Fritz, and I believe in body building.