Forums are back in action! ×

Assassin post-surgery joining...

So I've been learning and practicing parkour for a good while now, with a large number of set backs due to ankle sprains (from playing ultimate frisbee). I had surgery to correct that. Now I'm back on track to getting and staying in shape - the shape I want to be in.

Some goals I have are 1 armed pull-ups, 1 armed push-ups, all kinds of press ups, a 10ft. broad jump, and a higher vert ( I haven't measured it).

I have tons of trouble eating enough to put on muscle mass and will start eating Paleo in August (although my ethics make it sad when I eat meat). Also lots of meat is corn fed which isn't how we evolved to eat.

I know a good deal about parkour and would gladly give advice on that, as well as what I can on backpacking, ultimate frisbee, and bouldering/adventure running.

Happy to have found this site!

-Aaron

Ooh, I definitely feel you on the ultimate injuries. I broke my wrist a few years back laying out during a tournament and I've had to be really careful of not further aggravating it ever since

Welcome to Nerd Fitness!

"It is not childish to live with uncertainty, to devote oneself to a craft rather than a career, to an idea rather than an institution." -Mamet