Forums are back in action! ×

Totally fell off the bandwagon on here for too long haha Sorry about that!

The Get In Shape Girl: Totally! Never have I been one of those girls, and my bf can vouch for the fact that I already carry heavy amounts of groceries so I think I've got a good start ;)

cacodaemonia: It has actually been several years since I've done any yoga, but I plan to get back into it. A friend of mine has introduced me to the concept of hot yoga, so I think I'll join her for a couple classes and see if I like it. :)

Loren Wade: Actually, the article about spezzy is what gave me the motivation to come here in the first place. :) Speaking of which...

spezzy: Thanks :) Haha I'll be completely honest in saying a whole lot of nothing. The workout I get now consists of being at work all day on my feet at my two jobs. Luckily enough, today was my last day at one of them so I'll have a lot more time to put into working out and getting healthy. I've put off doing what I need for long enough, I think. Time to get the ball rolling!

Welcome! spezzy was my influence as well. >_>

Glad you have come aboard. I know how the working two jobs can be like. I used to work two jobs until I went back to school. Quit them and got a less stressful one while I'm dealing with homework. It puts a lot of strain on your body. I found that all I wanted to do was go to sleep, eat, and read a really good book. Did I want to move after a full day's work? No! Now that I am moving around, I'm doing better.

I hope that you find the right workout for you and we will be here the entire time, encouraging you. :D

One of the greatest discoveries man makes, one of the greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do. -- Henry Ford

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx

Battle Chronicles of Sacculina

Sacculina's Wordpress