Forums are back in action! ×

New Recruit Finding Great Motivation

Hey NF, just recently discovered this site and after about a year removed from playing football for my final time in college, I was struggling to find something that could motivate me to lose my body fat like my fellow cohorts on the oline. I stumbled across this site when searching about the paleo diet and this has become just the right thing that I needed to kick my ass into gear.

Committed to doing the 6 week challenge that starts on the 11th of Nov, and I am looking for someone who wants to buddy up and correspond throughout. I am currently helping coach football at my alma mater and I can be very helpful and encouraging as well as critical and to the point.

Excited to be a part of this nerd community since I am a gamer for life.

I love to talk sports, games, eSports (LoL), and since I am an English Literature major... BOOKS. If any other former atheletes want to relive the glory days or just BS about playing I would love to chat.

I am currently planning on getting back to my old habits of pushing weight around and am hopefully going to end up in the warrior camp when I do.

Tom

Ninja Edit: I really want to be able to look myself in the mirror and be impressed with what I have accomplished, and not be ashamed to be without a shirt etc. my motivation is at an all-time high and want to look my best for a few classmates weddings in May and June of 2014

Dragonborn Warrior Lvl 0 STR: 0 DEX: 0 STA: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Starting my first 6 week challenge on 11/11/13

Let me know if you want to buddy up!

22 Year-Old Former Collegiate Football Olineman

Goals: Body Fat Loss, and Strength Gain

Staring weight 11/5/13: 305

"Don’t nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights.... I do it though!†-- Ronnie Coleman

"I do many, many things. I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist, a theoretical philosopher, but,

above all, I am a man. A hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you." -- Lancaster Dodd, The Master

CHALLENGE NUMBER ONE