Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, guys! Found this site today and I've been lurking around the forum and I think I've found mah people :-)

I am a world-class music nerd (I have a degree in opera singing), I love movies and TV to an obsessive degree and if it's to do with zombies, I am all over that! I'm not kidding, I have a katana and a cross bow in my house, I also keep a crowbar in my desk at work.

I am here with a very very specific goal weight. I know how to do it and I'm SUPER motivated to. . .oh look! Twixx!

Guys, I have no self control. At all. I'm terrible. I will give myself some credit, I purged all the garbage food out of my house and office. So that's helpful. I also started biking to work to curb my filthy habit of buying fast food all the time. But I swear to doG, if the weather forces me to take my car, come lunch time I'm eating McDonald's. What is wrong with me!? So gross! It's like I don't even realize I'm doing it - I just find myself there. It's a sickness.

My other massive motivation problem ('cause one is never enough, right) is actually getting into the exercise groove. I have been IN my running kit, shoes on and OUTSIDE, then decided to go sit on the couch instead. That's just wrong. This one I find even more puzzling than the first because I actually love running!

So, sorry, that turned out a wee bit more ranty than intended. But that's me, almost 30, 233lbs. I run, I do yoga, I want to weigh 170, be a size 14 and fit in this one really pretty dress I own.

I am the same way right now starting out. The one thing I have found to help is waking up earlier and working out is helping. I have to work at 8. So I get up at 5. Head to the gym then shower amd go to work. I find myself more accountable during the day and making better decisions at the office say when there is donuts. Also I am going to bed earlier so I don't munch as much at home. Plus then I don't do the "I will have this cheeseburger and work out extra harf at the gym tonight. And by work extra hard I will go home and nap".