Forums are back in action! ×

Hi I'm Luke and I love baked goods

Hello Nerd Fitness Forums!

Introducing myself on an internet forum is a pretty big step for me, i've stalked NF for a while now and while its a bit outside my comfort zone, I want to jump into the community and get ready for the upcoming challenge. So why the hell not!

My name is Luke, and I'm a 22 yr old Aussie who is an avid gamer, a retired Mechanical Engineer who now teaches snowboarding for a very meager living, with the upside of a great lifestyle. At 6ft and 65kg, snowboarding every day I am quite fit but if anything I am a little bit underweight, The main reason I have joined is to help correct many bad physical and lifestyle habits that I have made for myself over my university and office work years. The big two being my bad posture and constant pains associated with that and my terrible eating habits!

So my long term goals are:

Have correct relaxed posture, removing/minimizing the pain i get in my neck, shoulders and lower back.

Slowly transition myself onto the Paleo diet, resulting in better energy levels, feeling better in the mornings and avoiding sickness.

I'm looking forward to breaking them down into smaller achievable goals in the up coming challenge! And reading all about your own challenge. Yeah, yours.

Thanks!