Forums are back in action! ×

Joined the Forum Instead of Eating Candy

I'm brand new here. I found this website two weeks ago, and have been reading through the blog archives. I'm up to 2012 now! I've started doing a bodyweight workout three days a week and counting calories a week or so ago... so far so good.

I'm posting today because the candy bowl at work was refilled, and I can see everyone eating from it from my desk, and I don't want to eat any of it. I know as soon as I have one, I'll have more. I guess it's more accurate to say I shouldn't eat any of it. :-)

I'm trying to lose weight and build muscles. Candy is no good.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Hi. I'm new here too. Awesome that you've already started a workout for yourself and extra awesome that you've been able to keep yourself from having candy! Keep it up! :D You can do it and at the end of the day you'll feel super proud of yourself and you can celebrate a successful day. :D 

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Welcome aboard, Soccerjo :loyal: 

My sister brought home sweets, too :nightmare:  I know what you mean when you say that you can't stop at one...It's best to just stop eating it altogether! Well done on taking the initiative and starting a workout and diet plan :victorious: Hope to see you at the Six Week Challenge ^_^ 

Jacob O'Brien :ghost: 

Eli and the Timeline of Growth

"Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.

You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic." ~ Anaïs Nin