Forums are back in action! ×

Super Excited I Found This Rebellion!!

What up homiez?!?!

So I just found out about this site. Being perfectly honest, I'm new to being a nerd. I was always the social coordinator, party girl, girl on the scene, etc. But that all changed in the last few years.

I moved to Boston for my man and while most people gain weight in relationships, I gained muscle & lots of love for fitness. I started circuit training & doing HIIT and it totally changed my body, so I became a trainer so I could share what i learned to change others' lives. Then I decided I wanted to do the epitome of what a hot workout girl does, and I did a bikini competition. I HATEDDDDDD it. The eating changed so much, I rebelled from my my coaches workouts and kept doing my own thing (their were wayyyyy too easy) and it just wasn't for me. I'm glad I did.. I loved being super lean, but the morning of the competition I was just emaciated.

During that time my life changed again because I was never allowed to drink and I just kind of got used to that. I totally lost my social life between the super strict lifestyle, having to be at work at 5am and being in a relationship.

Now I want to go in like the opposite direction of where I was heading during the competition. Now instead of craving and losing my mind of reese's peanut butter cups & ice cream, I ask myself "is eating this going to help me lift tomorrow?" and if the answer is no, i dont really want it. (im not always perfect.. theres times in life where I def cheat.. im human.) And I just wanna lift heavy. I love benching, dead lifting, snatching, doing plate pushes, hill sprints, etc I love challenging my body to see what I'm capable of.

So now I'm just new to being a nerd because I just wanna lift, lift, lift and my friends don't get that.

Hit it hard or not at all.

http://www.thegetinshapeworkoutplan.com