Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from Tennessee!

Hi, name's Craig and I just moved to east Tennessee for a new job.  I'm starting a new chapter in my life and I am now living in a state/part of the country I have not (formerly of Wisconsin and Michigan), starting a new job at a company I have not worked for, buying a new house, and altogether trying to reset my former habits and start new, good habits.

So along with trying to improve my diligence with my faith, and I am getting in better shape.  I'm 6'0" and weigh ~220lbs.  I do know that if nothing else changes, I could end up resembling my father, who currently sits in the 350-400lb range (last I heard).  It's time for me to get real and respect the possibilities of my future.  It's time for me to take responsibility for that decision and DO IT.

My mom always said that I did things in my own time - but once I decided something, I never went back.  Case in point, I quit smoking cold turkey after 10 years of smoking (on average, >1pk a day) back in 2007.  I have never had a cigarette since.  I decided that I was done and that was it.  I'm tired of being overweight and sluggish; I'm tired of running out of breath.  I am done. 

So I'm hear to tell you that I am done being who I was, and I am ready to be who I will be.  I need your help to do so and I look forward to being a part of the community here. 

My long term target is to get into the 170-180lb range and feel good. 

Spartan for life,

MSU Fan

Level 0 Human Adventurer - I have no attributes to speak of!

My 1st Challenge