Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

I am excited to have finally made a account on this forum! The Nerd Fitness blog and forums are filled with incredibly awesome people and I end up spending way to much time reading them (but the time is totally worth it).

I play college basketball which keeps me in shape, but it's the food that keeps me away from my goals.  I only have this year and the next year of eligibility so i'd like to make these the best years of playing. To me that means getting in the best shape as humanly possible.  I've been using my fitness pal as a way to keep me in check of what i am eating.  I want to use NF as a way to connect with people and have help and motivation with my goals. 

So far my biggest goal that I have is to lower my body fat % so that I can run faster and jump higher. Practices are high intensity game like situations and we lift twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday).  Sometimes I am really focused in getting my goals, but then it usually fizzes out and I give up.

Cheers!